BABY & ME Tobacco Free Program™
BABY & ME Tobacco Free Program™ is an evidence-based smoking cessation program (available in 20 states nationwide) that provides counseling support and resources to pregnant women.
This program is available to all Medicaid-eligible pregnant women in Monroe County.
How it works…
- Participate in 4 visits while you are pregnant.
- Quit smoking and stay smoke-free during your pregnancy and the first 6 months of your baby's life.
- Agree to take a breath test at every visit.
- Moms who quit smoking can receive up to eight $25 vouchers for FREE DIAPERS.
Monroe County: Call YourCare Health Plan at 1.844.337.7144 or e-mail
or fax one of the forms below to 800.553.1160.
BABY & ME Tobacco Free Program™ FAX-TO-QUIT Health Care Provider Referral Form
BABY & ME Tobacco Free Program™ FAX-TO-QUIT Community Agency Referral Form
- A daily smoker within 3 months prior to pregnancy (if a mom reports she has quit when she enters care, she can still enroll in the program as our goal is to help her stay smoke-free during her pregnancy and postpartum).
- Medicaid eligible
Enrollees will receive 4 prenatal home visits and 6 monthly postpartum visits. Participants who are successful quitting are eligible to receive a $25 WalMart gift card for diapers at their 3rd and 4th prenatal visits as well as each of the 6 postpartum visits for a total value of $200 for diapers.
*Gift Card is non-replaceable*
Find out more about the BABY & ME Tobacco Free Program™ www.babyandmetobaccofree.org