Appeals & Grievances
P.O Box 240 or 1120 Pittsford-Victor Road, Pittsford, N.Y. 14534
1120 Pittsford-Victor Road, Pittsford, N.Y. 14534
Provider Appeal: 888.638.7149
Provider Appeal Fax: 888.273.8296
Member Appeal: 800.683.3781
TTY/TDD Services: 711
YourCare Health Plan complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. YourCare Health Plan does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
YourCare Health Plan provides the following:
- Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, call YourCare Health Plan at 1.800.683.3781. For TTY/TDD services, call 711.
If you believe that YourCare Health Plan has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with YourCare Health Plan by contacting Kathleen Henehan (1557 Coordinator) by mail at P.O. Box 240, Pittsford, N.Y. 14534, by telephone at 1.800.683.3781 (for TTY/TDD services, call 1.877.200.2326), by fax at 1.888.273.8296, in person (or mail) at 1120 Pittsford-Victor Road, Pittsford, N.Y. 14534, and by email at email@example.com .