Make A Payment
You may have received a mailing regarding the upcoming changes to our payment portal. We are excited to announce that our payment portal will be updated as of September 17, 2018, and many new features you’ve asked for will soon be available!
Child Health Plus (CHP) & Essential Plan (EP) members can make online premium payments using this secure payment portal.
Payments can be made via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) or ACH from your checking/savings account.
Payments must be made before 7:00 PM to post the following day. Payments can take up to 48 hours to post to your account. For other payment options, please click here.
Payment confirmation emails will be sent to the email on file.
Easy steps to register for the new payment portal:
1) Click here to visit the payment portal homepage.
a. For CHP payments, you will authenticate by using your Family Link ID (see monthly invoice) and date of birth.
b. For EP payments, you will authenticate by using your Member ID (see monthly invoice) and date of birth.
2) You will be redirected to the Instructions Page on how to register for access to the portal.
3) At the bottom of the Instructions Page, click the Pay Now button, where you will need to register for access.
4) You must provide the member’s name, date of birth, and Member ID (see monthly invoice) number to access the account.
After you have registered, the box below will appear
- You must first click "No Statement?" (circled below in red) which will then turn the "No Statement?" indicator to "Have a Statement" (otherwise you will get an error message)
- You will then be able to add Family Link ID for CHP or Member ID for EP
- Add birth date
- Click (SAVE) to proceed to make a payment
In the new payment portal, members can:
- Setup monthly auto pay
- Make payments for more than one member
Having trouble? Contact our friendly Member Services Department at 800.683.3781.
Make A Payment