The safety and well-being of our members is important to us. As the situation evolves, we will keep you informed of any changes to your health plan as soon as possible. People first - that's our policy.
Have questions about your health insurance benefits?
Need Health Insurance?
If you have recently lost your job or have lost health coverage through your employer, you may qualify for one of our free or low-cost health plans.
Anyone who is interested in enrolling in free or low-cost health insurance may call our Facilitated Enrollment line at 1.866.273.6121, and enrollments can be completed right over the phone.
Enrollers will be available Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
YourCare Member Alert: Beware of COVID-19 Test Kit Scam & Request for Personal Information
The U.S. government is warning people to beware of being offered fake COVID-19 test kits. See information about COVID-19 scams from the US Department of Health & Human Services here.
People are reporting being targeted with phone calls, social media messages, and door-to-door visits, and have been asked for personal information in exchange for a fake COVID-19 test kit. The fake COVID-19 test kits may be harmful to users, and the personal information collected by the criminals may be used for identity theft or to fraudulently bill health care programs.
- Be suspicious of any unexpected calls, emails, messages, or visitors offering COVID-19 tests or supplies. You should talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider if you feel you need a COVID-19 test.
- Never share login information such as passwords.
- Never share your social security number (SSN). YourCare will never ask you for this information.
- If you receive a phone call from someone claiming to be from YourCare and you feel uncomfortable, we recommend that you ask for the caller’s name and department, and call us back at one of the numbers below. Once you call back, you can ask for the representative by name, and we can connect you to that person directly.
- Member Services: 1.800.683.3781
- Facilitated Enrollment: 1.866.273.6121
- Provider Services: 1.888.638.7149
- Health Home Care Management Agency: 1.866.255.7969
- As always, if you have any questions and/or concerns related to COVID-19 scams or other membership issues, please feel free to call Member Services at 1.800.683.3781.